Skip to main content

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

The Shiba Inu price has surged 11% in 7 days, trading at $0.000008555 as of 9:00 a.m. EST.

The technical analysis says SHIB has already bottomed and is now looking to form a break-out trendline

Shiba Inu Price Prediction

Looking at 4-hour SHIB/USD charts, the Relative Strength Indicator (RSI) is moving upwards, having crossed the mid-line as it approaches the overbought region. This signifies a continuous bullish short-term for the Shiba Inu price. The MACD is also moving in the green zone, backing the bullish prospects.

The 5-day moving average has exceeded the 15-day moving average to form a golden cross. However, despite indicators pointing toward a bullish short term, the Shiba Inu price could face minor corrections in the short term due to looming selling pressure. This is because holders might look to capitalize on profits as the meme coin could soon be overbought.

The Shiba Inu price is volatile as the Bollinger bands diverge. These levels are likely to remain high as the trading volume increases, having recorded a 41% increase in 24 hours.

Meanwhile, as the Shiba Inu price looks to continue its bull run, the TG.Casino pre-sale continues to make waves as it has raced past $1.8 million, showing increased investor confidence.

What is TG Casino?

TG Casino emerges as a compelling player, offering enticing financial incentives to its users.

This Telegram-based casino boasts an impressive annual return on stakes of 294% (APY) and a generous cashback rate of 25% (CBR) on losses. TG Casino steps into the arena of crypto casinos with a unique strategy, setting itself apart from competitors. 

TG Casino introduces several features that distinguish it from its counterparts:

  • 25% Cashback on Losses: TG Casino offers a substantial 25% payback on all losses incurred by its users, providing a safety net for players.
  • Anonymity: The platform prioritizes user privacy by allowing anonymous participation.
  • Registration and Regulation: TG Casino stands out by being registered and regulated, instilling user confidence.
  • Positive Reviews: Prominent gaming review platforms like Rakeback.com have awarded TG Casino favourable ratings, underlining its credibility.
  • Telegram Integration: TG Casino leverages its presence on Telegram, making the casino accessible to Telegram’s colossal user base of one billion people. This integration streamlines the betting process for users.

TG.Casino’s Tokenomics

TG Casino incorporates an advanced buyback mechanism, enabling the platform to repurchase TGC tokens from the market using a fixed percentage of its earnings. Of the repurchased tokens, 60% is staked for rewards, while the remaining 40% is retired.

 

The TGC token, currently retailing at $0.15, also grants users access to various free incentives, enhancing the overall user experience. Moreover, token holders can enjoy exclusive access to premium games and chat rooms, enriching their gaming and social interactions within the platform.

With a successful pre-sale that has already raised $1.8 million and an ambitious target of reaching $2.5 million, the window of opportunity to become a part of TG Casino is closing rapidly. As you watch out for the Shiba Inu price, don’t miss your chance to join this exciting venture in crypto casinos.

Visit TG.Casino here.

Related News

New Crypto Mining Platform – Bitcoin Minetrix

Bitcoin MinetrixBitcoin Minetrix
  • Audited By Coinsult
  • Decentralized, Secure Cloud Mining
  • Earn Free Bitcoin Daily
  • Native Token On Presale Now – BTCMTX
  • Staking Rewards – Over 100% APY

Bitcoin MinetrixBitcoin Minetrix


Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage




Source link

admin

Author admin

More posts by admin
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments