Skip to main content

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Oasis Network price surged by 14% in the last 24 hours to trade at $0.06687 as of 3.30 a.m. EST. 

Looking at 4-hour charts, the RSI is moving in the overbought region, showing bull dominance on ROSE price as the MACD also moves in the green zone, asserting the same.

The 30-day moving average has also exceeded the 15-day moving average to form a golden cross. This shows bullishness on Oasis Network price.

Oasis Network price is currently facing high volatility, as shown by the Bollinger Bands, which are currently diverging. The levels are likely to remain high as the token’s trading volume surged by 24%, indicating increasing attention on the token.

Oasis Network Price: Technical Analysis

Meanwhile, as the Oasis Network price gears up for a bull run, TG.Casino’s pre-sale is positioning it as a better investment. 

TG.Casino’s Pre-Sale Skyrockets

TG.Casino (TGC) has passed $1.6 million in presale funding, an achievement that underscores the robust support and growing interest in the platform. 

The project’s roadmap includes plans for the introduction of new games and features, reflecting the team’s commitment to enhancing the user experience and expanding the platform’s offerings.

“Buyback And Burn” Strategy To Benefit TGC Token Holders

As part of its strategic initiatives, TG.Casino has devised a “buyback and burn” process, where a portion of the casino’s earnings will be allocated to repurchasing TGC tokens from the open market.

People who own TGC coins will gain from this plan because 60% of the tokens that are bought back will be given out as rewards. The remaining 40%, on the other hand, will be taken out of circulation for good.

The goal of these measured steps is to place TG.Casino as one of the biggest names in the $250 million crypto betting market, which is growing very quickly. The successful pre-sale and upcoming listings on major stock markets are signs that TG’s future looks bright. 

As you watch out for an Oasis Network price surge, visit TG.Casino here to take part in the pre-sale.

Related News

New Crypto Mining Platform – Bitcoin Minetrix

Bitcoin MinetrixBitcoin Minetrix
  • Audited By Coinsult
  • Decentralized, Secure Cloud Mining
  • Earn Free Bitcoin Daily
  • Native Token On Presale Now – BTCMTX
  • Staking Rewards – Over 100% APY

Bitcoin MinetrixBitcoin Minetrix

Join Our Telegram channel to stay up to date on breaking news coverage

Source link


Author admin

More posts by admin
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments